Saturday 19 May 2012

Rainy day walk


I woke up this morning to rain. After a fairly mild week, it obviously decided to rain today when I can take the pups for their long walk.

Still, it didn't matter to us. Pepper loves to go out in the rain and Ellie just likes to be out. So we set off, deciding to do the field walk today. It starts much the same as all our other walks, along by the river. But instead of continuing past the running track, we cross over it and into some disused farmer's fields. They're very popular with dog walkers, but they were empty today.

Pepper and Ellie had a great time running through the long grass and came back just as wet as they would have done if they'd been swimming. My camera came along for the walk, and I had a play about with the hi-speed burst function as I wanted to try and get some pictures of the dogs running. Most of them turned out blurry, but I got some decent ones.
A regular image of Pepper in long grass

Probably my favourite shot of the day

Stopping for a snack

Ellie

Enjoying a run


A result of the hi-speed shutter burst

No prizes for guessing what Pepper wants to do here

A decent shot somewhat spoiled by Oscar's tail!





There's Oscar


All in all, a nice walk, with the rain eventually stopping.


No comments:

Post a Comment